Loading…
This event has ended. View the official site or create your own event → Check it out
This event has ended. Create your own
View analytic
Friday, May 6 • 15:20 - 16:10
The Other 83%: Why Brands Should Look Beyond their own Content & Competitors on Social Media

Sign up or log in to save this to your schedule and see who's attending!

On any given day, about 17% of all social media content produced includes a reference to a product, service or brand. But what about the other 83%?!

In this session, Cam will share 3 groundbreaking case studies where top tier organizations have successfully tapped into organic, unbranded user generated content to gain a competitive advantage within their marketplace. Regardless of your company size, budget or digital adoption, this session will help you consider new ways of using social media as a Market Research tool to help benefit your brand and make a stronger case for digital investment.


Speakers
avatar for Cam Steed

Cam Steed

Speaker Assistant, Smashed Abacus
Cam Steed is the Founder & CEO of Smashed Abacus, a digital agency specializing in customized social media research and reporting for B2C brands, where he leverages his extensive online experience and expertise for those trying to uncover the full potential of social media best practices, measurement and analysis. Cam has worked in the Digital and Social Media space for almost a decade, starting his career with the ad agency Publicis in... Read More →


Friday May 6, 2016 15:20 - 16:10
"B" Salon

Attendees (97)




Twitter Feed